U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Wednesday to identify national monuments whose designation can be rescinded or area resized – part of a push to open up more federal lands to drilling, mining and other development. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Trump signs order requiring review of national monuments
- Volunteer medics heal wounded in violent Venezuelan protests
- Mass funeral for dozens killed in attack on evacuees
- Strong France, solid Germany put ECB in spotlight
- Syria chemical attack samples prove government used sarin – French Foreign Minister