President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Thursday to weaken the Obamacare law and make it easier for Americans to buy bare-bones health insurance plans, but the action faces possible legal challenges. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Napa firefighters making progress: officials
- Previous story Russia says progress in anti-doping reforms unrecognized
- BJP MP from Kairana Hukum Singh passes away
- Nirmala Sitharaman visits forward posts along Sino-India border
- Pediatric deaths rise amid worsening flu season
- Demonetisation: CBDT sends notices to individuals who deposited over Rs. 15 lakh but didn’t file return
- Beat examination stress with PM Modi’s book ‘Exam Warriors’