Investors in South Korea have become accustomed to belligerence and regular missile tests from the country’s hostile northern neighbour, but now there’s a new factor in their regional risk assessments – U.S. President Donald Trump. Grace Lee reports.
- Trump stumps South Korean markets more than missile tests
- Opposed by BJP leader over Namaz on middle of the road in Mumbai airport
- News week South Asia (Weekly Programme) – July 10, 2017
- Bagging Silver, Annu Rani Says She Did Her Best At The Asian Athletics
- Jeremy Renner honoured during Karlovy Vary Film Festival