President Donald Trump repudiates one of his core campaign vows, announcing the U.S. will rededicate resources to defeating the Taliban in Afghanistan rather than withdraw, but sharing few details of how that will be done. Justin Mitchell reports.
- Next story German investor morale plunges
- Previous story European cities’ safety scrutinised after attacks
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo