Shares in German carmakers BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen have fallen after United States President-elect Donald Trump warned he will impose a border tax of 35 percent on vehicles imported from abroad to the U.S. market. Sonia Legg reports.
- Next story Watch: Navjot Kaur Sidhu lashes out at BJP
- Previous story Switzerland and China hold bilateral talks, before Xi Jinping heads to Davos
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot