U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Friday that the Justice Department will ask the Supreme Court to block a judge’s ruling that prevented President Donald Trump’s travel ban from being applied to grandparents of U.S. citizens and refugees already being processed by resettlement agencies. Jonah Green reports.
- Next story Fireworks illuminate Eiffel Tower for Bastille Day
- Previous story Mayweather, McGregor trade taunts and insults
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel