A New York Times report cites U.S. officials who say President Donald Trump asked his acting attorney general to put a Trump-allied prosecutor in charge of a federal probe into the president’s role in hush payments to women during his 2016 campaign. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders
- India must take big step to tear Pakistan in 3 pieces: Baba Ramdev