U.S. President Donald Trump welcomed Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri to the Oval Office on Tuesday, telling him “we have watched the tremendous progress made in Lebanon. It’s not easy, it’s not easy.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Mourinho says he needs “two more” players
- Previous story Baby panda gets medical check at Japanese zoo
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court