Nogales, Arizona, is the biggest importer of Mexican produce by volume and has a lot to lose if the Trump administration moves forward with the tax on goods from Mexico. Yahaira Jacquez reports.
- Next story Watch: Panneerselvam’s supporters clash with newly-appointed minister’s faction
- Previous story Mattis says US not yet ready for Russia military collaboration
- Microsoft calls on government to regulate use of facial recognition tech
- Eatigo secures investment from TripAdvisor; total funding reaches $25mn
- 2 buildings collapse in Greater Noida’s Shah Beri village
- Greater Noida building collapse: Our priority right now is to save life’S, says Mahesh Sharma
- Centre’s 100 year plan to protect Taj Mahal receives mixed reaction from public