When Donald Trump visits Britain later this week, Prime Minister Theresa May will have to face a harsh reality: Brexit makes Britain more dependent than ever on an alliance with the most unpredictable U.S. president in living memory. As Sonia Legg report, despite Trump’s penchant for deal making the visit is likely to be heavy on rhetoric and light on specifics such as the details of a post-Brexit trade deal.
- Trump’s visit puts Britain’s Brexit dependence on show
- Four boys taken to hospital from flooded Thai cave
- 6 dead, 21 injured in bus-truck collision
- Kerala CM Vijayan honoured by Institute of Human Virology for action to prevent spreading of Nipah Virus
- Kailash Kher celebrates his birthday by launching 2 bands