When Donald Trump visits Britain later this week, Prime Minister Theresa May will have to face a harsh reality: Brexit makes Britain more dependent than ever on an alliance with the most unpredictable U.S. president in living memory. As Sonia Legg report, despite Trump’s penchant for deal making the visit is likely to be heavy on rhetoric and light on specifics such as the details of a post-Brexit trade deal.
- Next story Lithuanian couple win world wife-carrying championship title in Finland
- Previous story Four boys taken to hospital from flooded Thai cave
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders