Mumbai, Aug 12 (ANI): Noted lyricist Prasoon Joshi, who has been appointed as new chairman of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), has refused to comment on his predecessor Pahalaj Nihalani. After the removal of Pahlaj Nihalani as the Censor Board Chief, the new members of the reconstituted Board include Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, Narendra Kohli, Naresh Chandra Lal and Vivek Agnihotri among others. The government on Friday evening issued a notification announcing the appointment of Prasoon Joshi as the chief of the film certification body.
- Next story Looking forward to ‘exciting new’ phase: Vidya Balan on being appointed new CBFC member
- Previous story Children did not die due to disruption of oxygen supply: U.P. Health Minister
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy