Mumbai, Aug 12 (ANI): Noted lyricist Prasoon Joshi, who has been appointed as new chairman of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), has refused to comment on his predecessor Pahalaj Nihalani. After the removal of Pahlaj Nihalani as the Censor Board Chief, the new members of the reconstituted Board include Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, Narendra Kohli, Naresh Chandra Lal and Vivek Agnihotri among others. The government on Friday evening issued a notification announcing the appointment of Prasoon Joshi as the chief of the film certification body.
- Trying to understand process, will use my experience, knowledge: CBFC chairperson Prasoon Joshi
- Children did not die due to disruption of oxygen supply: U.P. Health Minister
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Oxygen supply agency denies ‘lack of oxygen’ allegations
- Nepal Government to bring up amendment bill for voting next week
- Amazon all set to revolutionise food industry with ready-to-eat meals