Mumbai, Aug 12 (ANI): Noted lyricist Prasoon Joshi, who has been appointed as new chairman of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), has refused to comment on his predecessor Pahalaj Nihalani. After the removal of Pahlaj Nihalani as the Censor Board Chief, the new members of the reconstituted Board include Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, Narendra Kohli, Naresh Chandra Lal and Vivek Agnihotri among others. The government on Friday evening issued a notification announcing the appointment of Prasoon Joshi as the chief of the film certification body.
- Next story Looking forward to ‘exciting new’ phase: Vidya Balan on being appointed new CBFC member
- Previous story Children did not die due to disruption of oxygen supply: U.P. Health Minister
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince