Next to a palm grove, a blackish mud flows into the sea. After years of living with industrial pollution, residents of Tunisia’s Gabes are fighting back. Close to the Chott Essalem beach and in front of a rare coastal oasis, the state-owned Tunisian Chemical Group (GCT) has been processing phosphate since the 1970s.
- Next story Pakistan government is aiding and abetting terrorism: MQM Convener Nadeem Nusrat
- Previous story Russia says bellicose rhetoric on North Korea is ‘over the top’
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems