Turkey detained over 200 people including dozens of officials from pro-Kurdish parties and struck Kurdish militants in Iraq in response to this weekend’s twin bombings claimed by a radical Kurd separatist group.
- Next story Arsenal get Bayern again in Champions League last 16
- Previous story Erdogan meets police unit targeted in blasts
- Freed Australian filmmaker James Ricketson flies home
- Terror is a perennial threat, will be addressed in strong terms: Indian Ambassador to UN
- Dramatic drone footage shows train derailed in Iowa
- Single act plays have no resonance in multilateralism: Indian Ambassador to UN
- Tiger Woods wins first title in five years