The Turkish trial of eleven human rights activists accused of terrorism charges started in Istanbul on Wednesday, a case that has sparked widespread concern in the West and become a flashpoint in Turkey’s tension with Europe. Emily Wither reports.
- Next story Sushma Swaraj shames Pakistan for harbouring terrorism during talks with Rex Tillerson
- Previous story Special talk with Dineshwar Sharma, who is representative of Indian Government in J&K
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri