A Turkish prosecutor has reportedly asked for NBA’s New York Knicks star Enes Kanter to be jailed for up to four years for insulting Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan. Jillian Kitchener reports.
- Next story Flower show mesmerises visitors in Amritsar
- Previous story Hyderabad woman tortured in Saudi Arabia, family seeks EAM Swaraj’s help
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child