Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan says Iraq’s government cannot deal with a prospective Mosul assault alone, adding Turkey will not let Islamic State or any other organization control the strategic city. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Trump says no friendship “more important” than India if elected
- Previous story Mountain bikers flip and fly down treacherous course in Utah mountains
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh