Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan attended on Sunday (July 16) the opening ceremony of a memorial statue which was built to commemorate the victims of the coup attempt of 2016. Pascale Davies reports.
- Next story Thai buffalos trade ploughing for racing
- Previous story A bus filled with Amarnath pilgrims fell in the ditch in J&K
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh