Turkish warplanes killed more than two dozen Kurdish fighters Tuesday in strikes in Syria and Iraq, where the Kurds are key players in the battle against the Islamic State group. In northeastern Syria strikes targeting the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) — who are leading the offensive against IS stronghold Raqa — were reported to have killed 20 fighters.
- Turkish strikes kill Kurdish fighters in Syria
- United passenger was ‘combative’: police report
- Sukma attack: Wreath laying ceremony of slain CRPF jawans performed
- Telangana Govt. distributes tablets to Village Revenue Officers for effective services
- Caught on Camera: Policeman abuses, slaps senior citizen in Indore