Surguja (Chhattisgarh), Aug 25 (ANI): Massive destruction was seen at Kandraja village in Surguja district of Chhattisgarh when a herd of elephants and damaged crops and over 40 houses. Giving details Surguja Collector Kiran Kaushal said, compensation to the villagers will be provided by the government and relocation option is also open for them. This is not the first time when locals had to suffer due to elephants. However, administration is providing food and other relief materials to the villagers.
- Previous story Watch: Congress worker climbs up tower to protest against parole granted to Rajiv Gandhi assassin
- Tuskers go on rampage, damage houses in Kandraja village
- Watch: Congress worker climbs up tower to protest against parole granted to Rajiv Gandhi assassin
- Watch: Drain in Dharani Nagar spills thick toxic foam
- Three drown while taking bath at Sangam on Ganesh Chaturthi
- B’town Stars Grace The Premiere Of Sidharth’s ‘A Gentleman’