Surguja (Chhattisgarh), Aug 25 (ANI): Massive destruction was seen at Kandraja village in Surguja district of Chhattisgarh when a herd of elephants and damaged crops and over 40 houses. Giving details Surguja Collector Kiran Kaushal said, compensation to the villagers will be provided by the government and relocation option is also open for them. This is not the first time when locals had to suffer due to elephants. However, administration is providing food and other relief materials to the villagers.
- Next story Amit Shah’s Meeting Cancelled In Pretext Of Sec 144 IN NCR
- Previous story Watch: Congress worker climbs up tower to protest against parole granted to Rajiv Gandhi assassin
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier