Surguja (Chhattisgarh), Aug 25 (ANI): Massive destruction was seen at Kandraja village in Surguja district of Chhattisgarh when a herd of elephants and damaged crops and over 40 houses. Giving details Surguja Collector Kiran Kaushal said, compensation to the villagers will be provided by the government and relocation option is also open for them. This is not the first time when locals had to suffer due to elephants. However, administration is providing food and other relief materials to the villagers.
- Next story Amit Shah’s Meeting Cancelled In Pretext Of Sec 144 IN NCR
- Previous story Watch: Congress worker climbs up tower to protest against parole granted to Rajiv Gandhi assassin
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot