New Delhi, Jan 02 (ANI): Going the Facebook way, Twinning app has leaked pictures of those users who did not even share it through the social media platform. Twinning app, owned by Popsugar, is a web and mobile service which matches users’ faces with their celebrity doppelgangers. However, it was discovered on Monday that a data leak caused the app to accidently make public pictures of users who did not share it on Twinning. The leak was discovered when an Amazon Web Services storage bucket URL was noticed in the source code of the Twinning web app. Popsugar has since then closed the photo leak by setting up the bucket permissions correctly. However, many of the uploaded photos are still publicly available on Google image search.
- Twinning app leaked your photo even if you didn’t share it
- After first look, Ranveer Singh shares fresh posters of ‘Gully Boy’
- Congress audio clip: Manohar Parrikar is threatening & blackmailing PM Modi, says Rahul Gandhi
- Train 18 successfully completes all test runs, ready to ply between New Delhi & Varanasi
- Actress Moushumi Chatterjee joins BJP, says ‘hardcore fan’ of PM Modi