In a rare inversion of roles, social media welcomed the appointment of lyricist Prasoon Joshi as the Central Board Of Film Certification chief while controversial former CBFC chairman Pahlaj Nihalani resorted to trolling Bollywood saying that filmmakers will resort to pornography as he was shown the door.
- Next story Filmmakers’ freedom of expression will now be protected: Ashoke Pandit on Joshi as new CBFC chief
- Previous story The vending machine helping fight against HIV
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall