In a rare inversion of roles, social media welcomed the appointment of lyricist Prasoon Joshi as the Central Board Of Film Certification chief while controversial former CBFC chairman Pahlaj Nihalani resorted to trolling Bollywood saying that filmmakers will resort to pornography as he was shown the door.
- Next story Filmmakers’ freedom of expression will now be protected: Ashoke Pandit on Joshi as new CBFC chief
- Previous story The vending machine helping fight against HIV
- 2 killed, 2 injured as car plunges into canal
- Aishwarya Rai becomes 1st woman to raise Indian flag at IFFM 2017
- Chandigarh stalking case: Vikas Barala, Ashish sent to judicial custody till Aug 25
- Party didn’t removed Sharad Yadav but replaced him with RCP Singh in RS: JDU Bihar President
- ‘Dangal’ star Fatima Sana Shaikh terms Chandigarh stalking case as ‘unfortunate’