Twitter says it could turn its first ever profit in the fourth quarter, after cutting expenses and finding sources of revenue beyond advertising. Angela Moore reports.
- Next story Pope tells astronauts they see Earth “from the eyes of God”
- Previous story Top 5 health and fitness apps compatible with iOS, Android
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana