Jaipur (Rajasthan), Aug 08 (ANI): Two-day festival of education was organized by Rajasthan Government in cooperation with Jems education Foundation at Jaipur Exhibition and convocation centre in Jaipur. Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, United Arab Emirates’s Culture, Youth and Community Development Minister Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan and delegates from British council and various other countries also took part in the event. It is worth mentioning that the Festival of Education was first such event in the country, in which coordination between education, science and entertainment has been seen. In this festival various dimensions of education and skill development were discussed by experts in different sessions which would benefit the state in the coming years. Various Foreign Universities and institutions participating in the festival have agreed to co-operate on educational development in the state.
- Next story Pritam takes year and a half break after SRK’s’Jab Harry Met Sejal’
- Previous story Won’t allow or acknowledge any celebration for my 75th birthday: Big B
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi