New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): A Delhi court on Wednesday sent AIADMK Deputy General Secretary TTV Dinakaran to five-day police custody in connection with the ‘Two leaves’ symbol alleged bribe case. Giving details, Dinakaran’s lawyer said the police custody is completely unjustified as the latter had already been interrogated for several hours by the Crime Branch. Dinakaran was arrested by Delhi Police on Tuesday night after four days of grilling for allegedly giving bribes to an Election Commission official to get the party’s ‘two leaves’ symbol for his faction.
- ‘Two leaves’ symbol case: Delhi court sends TTV Dinakaran to five-day police custody
- Kashmiri Muslims pray for peace during Meraj-ul-Alam
- PM Modi conducts his 18th ‘PRAGATI’ Interaction
- Senate prepares for White House for North Korea briefing
- Orlando Bloom attends special screening of ‘Unlocked’ in London