New Delhi, Apr 24 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) Deputy General Secretary TTV Dinakaran on Tuesday reported at the Crime Branch for the fourth consecutive day in connection with the alleged bribe to an Election Commission official to get the ‘Two leaves’ symbol for his faction. The political leader is being grilled by the investigating officers to unearth the truth. Till now, Dinakaran has been consistent on his stand of not knowing the Election Commission official.
- ‘Two Leaves’ symbol case: TTV Dinakaran to be grilled for 4th consecutive day
- Man dies after being set ablaze by employer’s family member
- Indifferent attitude of Pakistan government makes life miserable for people of Gilgit-Baltistan
- Ivanka Trump booed for praising her father at women’s summit
- Ivanka praises father for “solid conviction in the potential of women”