New Delhi, Apr 24 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) Deputy General Secretary TTV Dinakaran on Tuesday reported at the Crime Branch for the fourth consecutive day in connection with the alleged bribe to an Election Commission official to get the ‘Two leaves’ symbol for his faction. The political leader is being grilled by the investigating officers to unearth the truth. Till now, Dinakaran has been consistent on his stand of not knowing the Election Commission official.
- Next story Priyanka hosts grand bash for her B-Town pals post return from U.S.
- Previous story Man dies after being set ablaze by employer’s family member
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley