Junagadh (Gujarat), Apr 19 (ANI): 150-year-old Sakkarbaugh Zoo which is close to the Gir National Park is home to ‘Radha’ and ‘Rani’, two lionesses who happen to be pregnant is being given special care by the zoo authorities. Director of the Sakkarbaugh Zoo SJ Pandit talked about how these two felines were being eased into motherhood as they had never been out in the wild. To introduce them into the world of motherhood, these two are being kept near a cage of another lioness who is already a mother to her cubs.
- Next story UV-blocking algae could be nature’s own sunscreen
- Previous story No regrets but will keep quiet in party’s interest: TTV Dinakaran (part-1)
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh