Kannur (Kerala), Oct 27 (ANI): The Kerala Police have arrested two persons with alleged links to the Islamic State terror group in Kannur. The arrests came a day after three alleged ISIS suspects were arrested by the police. The three had been stopped from proceeding to Syria four months back. The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has been probing cases of disappearance of several Indians who are suspected to have joined the IS.
- Next story Watch: Aamir Khan hosts success party of ‘Secret Superstar’
- Previous story Remains of late Thai king collected after cremation
- Malawian villagers sift through soil in search for gold
- Rajasthan assembly polls: Sachin Pilot files nomination from Tonk
- CM Naidu meets CM Banerjee in WB’s Howrah
- Political leaders unite to pay tribute to former PM Indira Gandhi on birth anniversary
- Devotees in India celebrate Buddhist festival by offering robes to monks