Gurgaon, Haryana, Jan 30 (ANI): Two women were allegedly gangraped after seven people broke into a factory area of Mandpura village in Gurgaon’s Pataudi on Sunday. The dacoits held few labourers captive, looted them and raped the women. An investigation is underway with regard to the incident that took place in a iron pipe-manufacturing factory.
- Next story Mulayam’s end is near, says BJP leader Sanjeev Balyan
- Previous story Former cop-turned wanted criminal held by UP police
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh