Hong Kong (China), Aug 23 (ANI): Thousands of people have been evacuated ahead of Typhoon Hato, which is moving towards China, with damaging winds, flooding rains and huge storm on Wednesday. The south-western province of Guizhou has also started disaster alert measures ahead of the typhoon’s arrival. Hundreds of flights have been cancelled and schools and business are closed, as locals battened down the hatches for one of the worst storms they have seen in years. More than 4,000 fish farmers and their families returned to shore and all fishing boats returned to the harbour.
- Next story Over 40 injured in train crash
- Previous story Dharmendra Pradhan suggests Nepal to launch Nepal Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti
- Purani sarkaaron ka swabhav tha latkana, atkana, bhatkana: PM Modi