New Delhi, Oct 02 (ANI): It seems like the feud between Tyrese Gibson and Dwayne Johnson is continuing to be ‘Fast’ and ‘Furious’. A video, posted by Gibson, sees him claiming that he won’t appear in ‘Fast and Furious 9’ if Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson signs up to reprise his role. The actor shared a snap of himself, alongside Dwayne and fellow star Vin Diesel, and wrote, “Hello world. hello loyal fans and loved ones from OUR fast universe. I’m sorry to announce that if Dewayne is in Fast9 there will no more Roman Peirce – You mess with family and my daughters survival I mess with yours. Close your eyes dude you’re a ”Clown” Made All my real one.” “Men on integrity. my real ones out here stand UP. folks that GP to the gym and get big naturally #NoJuice#NoOJ spin off huh? Spin off these nuts selfish champ. pause notice who’s got his arms around my shoulder and who’s standing alone – #OurChildrenMatter (sic)” the actor continued. The response comes after the rapper previously accused 45-year-old Dwayne of abandoning the ‘Fast and Furious’ family to “fly solo”. The feud stems from Johnson’s decision to pursue a spin-off movie with Jason Statham, which has delayed the production of the ninth ‘Fast and Furious’ installment.
- Tyrese Gibson threatens to quit ‘Fast and Furious 9’ if Dwayne Johnson is cast
- Himachal in grip of ‘5 mafia monsters’: PM Modi
- Deepika Padukone’s ex-boyfriend Nihaar Pandya to debut with Kangana’s ‘Manikarnika’
- Marijuana can lead to cognitive dysfunction in HIV patients
- Abhishek Bachchan feels Aishwarya is a ‘Supermom’