U.S. Ambassador to Panama John Feeley, a career diplomat and former Marine Corps helicopter pilot, has resigned, saying he no longer felt able to serve President Donald Trump. U.S. officials say it was not in response to Trump’s alleged use of the word “shithole” to describe Haiti and African countries at a meeting on Thursday. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story No brakes, no wheel, no problem
- Previous story Facebook shares slip after News Feed overhaul
- Second Canadian missing in China
- Exclusive Tete E Tete With Megha Dahde Bigg Boss 12 Marathi 2018 Winner
- Teejay Sindhu Speaks About Her Stay in The Bigg Boss 12 House Why Karanveer Cried
- 2 militant gunned down in the encounter between security forces and militant at Sopore
- Yamaha MT09 SW Motech Accessorized Walkaround Part II