A federal appeals court on Friday threw out the murder conviction of an ex-Blackwater security guard and ordered three of his former colleagues to be re-sentenced in the high-profile prosecution stemming from the massacre of 14 unarmed Iraqi civilians at a Baghdad traffic circle in 2007. Tom Rowe reports.
- Next story New ‘Game of Thrones’ episode leaks online
- Previous story Martin Shkreli is convicted of fraud
- Bijapur police organises Police Commemoration Run for youth
- Amritsar train tragedy: Punjab Health Minister meets victims at Civil hospital
- National Police Commemoration day held in J&K
- Eastern India is becoming global hub for textile exports: PM Modi
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure