A federal appeals court on Friday threw out the murder conviction of an ex-Blackwater security guard and ordered three of his former colleagues to be re-sentenced in the high-profile prosecution stemming from the massacre of 14 unarmed Iraqi civilians at a Baghdad traffic circle in 2007. Tom Rowe reports.
- Next story New ‘Game of Thrones’ episode leaks online
- Previous story Martin Shkreli is convicted of fraud
- 3 killed in French shooting, hostage-taking
- Watch: Thousands of Poles demonstrate against tightening abortion law
- Happy Birthday Emraan Hashmi: B-Town’s serial kisser turns 39
- 18-year-old shot dead by 3 men
- Noida suicide: Birju Maharaj blames school administration for negligence, backs demand for CBI probe