U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Sunday that President Donald Trump supports diplomatic efforts to calm rising tensions with North Korea, saying “diplomatic efforts will continue until the first bomb is dropped.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- U.S. diplomacy with North Korea to continue until ‘first bomb is dropped’: Tillerson
- Syrian army shells rebel-held city in Hama – amateur video
- Austria exit polls suggest migrant crisis hangs heavy
- Pope canonises first New World martyrs, calls Amazon synod for 2019
- 3 held for thrashing 5 people on suspicion of carrying beef