The United States disclosed on Friday a secret military ground operation that killed an Islamic State operative seen as a close associate of leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and linked to an attack on a Turkish nightclub that left 39 people dead. Jonah Green reports.
- Next story Trump orders tax cuts and deregulation
- Previous story North Dakota’s ‘water protectors’ bring their pipeline story to film
- AAP Councillor Prem Chauhan questions MLA Prakash Jarwal’s detention
- Google’s new AI based retina scan detects heart disease
- PNB Scam row: Bank’s commercial transaction portrayed as scam, says Nirav Modi’s lawyer
- Caught on cam: Clash breaks out between two groups
- Barcelona coach says away goal may be crucial in return leg