The U.S. House of Representatives on Friday overwhelmingly passed stopgap legislation to avert a government shutdown at midnight and buy time on reaching a deal on federal spending through the end of the fiscal year. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Trump expands offshore drilling with executive order
- Previous story Le Pen’s replacement turns down party role amid Holocaust controversy
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha