The U.S indicts Alexander Vinnik, a Russian man accused of laundering $4bn in bitcoin through the BTC-e crypto-currency exchange. David Doyle reports.
- Next story Nitish Kumar’s decision is motivated by personal benefits: Rahul Gandhi
- Previous story Astronauts gear up for space with tough Russian training
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall