The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday appeared poised to expand religious rights and potentially narrow the separation of church and state after liberal and conservative justices alike signaled support for a church denied Missouri taxpayer funds for a playground project. Nathan Frandino reports.
- Next story Trump honors Super Bowl champions
- Previous story ‘Mother of all marches’ turns deadly in Venezuela
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto