Washington D.C. (U.S.), Oct 15 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that both government and business organisations of United States of America, showed keen interest to invest in India. The Finance Minister, who held meetings with U.S. Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ross, and Treasury Secretary, Steven Mnuchin earlier, added that a business delegation will also visit India in November this year. Union Minister Jaitley is currently on a visit to the U.S.
- U.S. keen to invest in India: Arun Jaitley
- Global community lauded India’s decision of GST, demonetisation: Arun Jaitley
- H1B visa holders are not illegal economic migrants, they contribute to U.S. economy: Arun Jaitley
- Customers in northern India boycott Chinese items ahead of Hindu festivital
- Film Academy votes to expel Harvey Weinstein