U.S. Republican Senator Richard Shelby tells reporters that congressional negotiators have reached a tentative deal on border security funding to avert another partial government shutdown due to start on Saturday, February 16. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Previous story PM Modi got no credibility left: Rahul Gandhi after attending AP CM Naidu’s day-long hunger strike
- U.S. lawmakers hit tentative deal to avoid shutdown
- PM Modi got no credibility left: Rahul Gandhi after attending AP CM Naidu’s day-long hunger strike
- Chandrababu Naidu reaches New Delhi to sit on one-day fast over special status for AP
- Manmohan Singh meets CM Naidu during hunger strike at Andhra Pradesh Bhawan
- PM Modi, NDA building hatred campaign: CM Naidu