New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): The search for missing American sailors off the coast of Singapore continued on Tuesday. Ten crew members of the USS John S. McCain are still unaccounted for, after the warship collided with an oil tanker in the early hours. It’s the U.S. pacific fleet’s fourth major accident this year, prompting a widespread probe. The crash comes just two months after another U.S. Pacific warship, the Fitzgerald, nearly sank off the coast of Japan after a collision. That accident costing seven American lives, with some crew members trapped after the impact. Now, there are fears that sailors on board the John S. McCain may have suffered a similar fate.
- Next story Sikh devotees throng Golden Temple to mark Guru Granth Sahib’s ‘Prakash Parv’
- Previous story 21-year-old initiates for ‘Tridhara’- separate toilets for transgenders
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors