New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): The search for missing American sailors off the coast of Singapore continued on Tuesday. Ten crew members of the USS John S. McCain are still unaccounted for, after the warship collided with an oil tanker in the early hours. It’s the U.S. pacific fleet’s fourth major accident this year, prompting a widespread probe. The crash comes just two months after another U.S. Pacific warship, the Fitzgerald, nearly sank off the coast of Japan after a collision. That accident costing seven American lives, with some crew members trapped after the impact. Now, there are fears that sailors on board the John S. McCain may have suffered a similar fate.
- U.S. Navy to launch probe as search for missing American sailors continues
- 21-year-old initiates for ‘Tridhara’- separate toilets for transgenders
- People in PoK demand freedom from Pakistan
- See pic! Adorable Taimur Ali Khan makes debut on mom Kareena’s set
- Kolkata Police includes Harley-Davidson bikes in its fleet