Ships, aircraft and divers from an international search-and-rescue operation are still looking for 10 missing U.S. sailors after a collision between a warship and a merchant vessel in waters near Singapore, as the U.S. Navy plans a fleet-wide probe into all operations. Grace Lee reports.
- Next story Rosberg adds F1 winning car to Mercedes museum
- Previous story SC bars ‘triple talaq’ practice, calls it unconstitutional
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws