U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Thursday a range of options remained on the table, including a possible oil embargo, if Venezuela did not move to restore its democratic processes. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story The Real Housewives of Atlanta play Celebrity Family Feud
- Previous story EXCLUSIVE: Erdogan ready to work with Russia on Syria security
- ‘I survived by God and good Samaritans’
- 17 injured, many feared trapped after under construction building collapses in Chennai
- Will make Andhra Pradesh into an innovation valley: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers Jagannath Mandir in Navi Mumbai
- IMF warns G20 that tariffs hurting economy