U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Thursday a range of options remained on the table, including a possible oil embargo, if Venezuela did not move to restore its democratic processes. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- U.S. not ruling out possible oil embargo on Venezuela: Haley
- EXCLUSIVE: Erdogan ready to work with Russia on Syria security
- Frenchmen win balloon race, navigating from Switzerland to Estonia
- Nelson Piquet Jr joins Jaguar Formula E team for 2017/18 season
- Banks won’t be allowed to do business with both U.S. and North Korea: Mnuchin