U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Thursday a range of options remained on the table, including a possible oil embargo, if Venezuela did not move to restore its democratic processes. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story The Real Housewives of Atlanta play Celebrity Family Feud
- Previous story EXCLUSIVE: Erdogan ready to work with Russia on Syria security
- Indycar champion Josef Newgarden unveils new design at Detroit Autio Show
- Wall Street falls with oil prices
- Police seek motive for parents who held 13 siblings
- WH doctor says Trump in ‘excellent’ overall health, had normal score on cognitive exam
- Lena Hoschek takes Berlin Fashion Week down the garden path