U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on Thursday a range of options remained on the table, including a possible oil embargo, if Venezuela did not move to restore its democratic processes. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story The Real Housewives of Atlanta play Celebrity Family Feud
- Previous story EXCLUSIVE: Erdogan ready to work with Russia on Syria security
- Bangladesh skipper Shakib lauds Dinesh Karthik for his stunning innings
- Ancient idol of Goddess Bhadrakali re-established in Handwara’s temple on first day of Navratri
- Watch: Surgery performed using torchlights due to lack of electricity in Bihar’s hospital
- Watch: Forest officials rescue a leopard from a well
- Watch: Chhattisgarh govt organises mass marriage of 1100 couples