Major automakers posted mixed U.S. new vehicle sales in October, but high-margin pickup truck, SUV and crossover sales were up. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story A warming relationship between Russia and Iran
- Previous story Transgender Democrat seeks to transform Virginia politics
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet