Both Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer were announced to be in the top half of the U.S. Open’s bracket, suggesting the two tennis stars could meet in this year’s semifinals. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Remembering Lenny: Bernstein Memory Project calls for anecdotes
- Previous story Teachers clash with police, strike enters third month
- Ibrahimovic on his stellar Galaxy debut: “I had to give them Zlat”
- Ibrahimovic nets game winner in first match with Galaxy
- Children with autism may have higher risk of developing anxiety disorders: Study
- Joshua defeats Parker by unanimous decision in heavyweight title fight
- 7 dead in building collapse in Indore