Washington D.C. (USA), June 27 (ANI): Ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s meeting with the United States President Donald Trump, Former U.S. envoy to Sri Lanka, Teresita C Schaffer on Monday aid that Pakistan and US relations are in difficult shape, therefore it would make this easier for India in today’s meeting. Speaking further Schaffer stated that U.S. needs Pakistan to maintain stability in Afghanistan but for India Pakistan is a problem. Schaffer further said India and U.S. have similar strategic interest in regard to China as the nation is a strategic rival to both the countries.
- Next story U.S. designates Hizbul chief Syed Salahuddin as ‘global terrorist’, India welcomes decision
- Previous story Harness helps elderly lift heavy loads
- Budget session 2018: There should be debate on carrying out simultaneous elections, says President Kovind
- President Kovind hails India’s efforts in digital sector
- Sensex scales 331.09 pts higher, Nifty recorded at 11,155.35
- President Kovind lauds ISRO for its achievements
- Afghans express anger following series of attacks