President Donald Trump’s drive to overhaul the U.S. tax code cleared a critical hurdle on Thursday when the Senate approved a budget blueprint for the 2018 fiscal year that will pave the way for Republicans to pursue a tax-cut package without Democratic support. Andy Sullivan has more.
- U.S. Senate passes budget bill; tax debate comes next
- CM Virbhadra Singh filled his nomination for Archi assembly constituency
- 5 Times B’day Boy Virender Sehwag Totally Won Us Over
- Senate passes budget, clearing way for tax cut
- Harish Rawat spoke on PM Modi targeted on Congress in a rally at Kedarnath Dham