New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): United States Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, on Wednesday affirmed that India and U.S. remain ‘natural allies’, adding that Washington D.C. stands shoulder to shoulder with New Delhi against terror. The U.S. Secretary of State, who is currently on a visit to India, added that his nation will not tolerate terrorist safe havens. Tillerson was addressing a joint statement along with Union External Affairs Minister (EAM), Sushma Swaraj.
- U.S. stands shoulder to shoulder with New Delhi against terrorism: Rex Tillerson
- Raman Singh flags off world peace rally by followers of saint Kabir Das
- Futsal game gains popularity among Kashmiri youth
- Demi Lovato give passionate speech at InStyle awards
- Justice Dept must hand over ‘Trump dossier’: Speaker Ryan tells Reuters