U.S. president Donald Trump authorized an inquiry into China’s alleged theft of intellectual property, a step that analysts say is aimed at pressuring Beijing into a negotiated settlement to revise its practices. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Celeb birthdays for August 15th
- Previous story CNN reporter challenges Trump on “fake news”
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests