U.S.A, Aug 15 (ANI): United States President Donald Trump authorised an inquiry into China’s alleged theft of intellectual property, a step that analysts say is aimed at pressuring Beijing into a negotiated settlement to revise its practices. Trump directed trade representative Robert Lighthizer to look into whether to investigate China’s trade policies. The U.S. alleges that China forces foreign companies to turn over technology to Chinese joint venture partners. It also doesn’t do enough to protect intellectual property theft. As per the White House, those policies are harming U.S. businesses and jobs. Analysts say it could also escalate tensions with Beijing at a time when Washington is asking for its help on North Korea.
- Next story 70th I-Day: Indian Embassy in Islamabad unfurl tricolour in Pakistan
- Previous story North Korea leader delays plans to fire missiles towards Guam
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases