Washington D.C., Oct 16 (ANI): While United States President Donald Trump announced he was prepared to ‘tear up’ the international accord over Iran’s nuclear program, a top U.S. diplomat informed that America will remain in the deal for now. The U.S. envoy to the United Nations Nikki Haley told NBC on Sunday that people are going to see U.S. stay in the deal because they hope to improve the situation, and that’s the goal. The 2015 agreement reached by the U.S., the European Union, Germany, France, Russia, Britain, and China put limits on Iran’s ability to enrich uranium. These nations agreed to lift international sanctions if Iran complied.
- U.S. to remain in Iran nuclear deal: Nikki Haley
- Asia Cup- India Claim Top Spot In Pool A With A 3-1 Win Over Pakistan
- Colin Kaepernick files grievance against the NFL
- A fire in tents during the ongoing ‘Jal Mahotsav’ in Khandva in Madhya Pradesh
- Raman Singh inaugurates Deendayal Upadhyaya auditorium on his birthday