Washington D.C., Oct 16 (ANI): While United States President Donald Trump announced he was prepared to ‘tear up’ the international accord over Iran’s nuclear program, a top U.S. diplomat informed that America will remain in the deal for now. The U.S. envoy to the United Nations Nikki Haley told NBC on Sunday that people are going to see U.S. stay in the deal because they hope to improve the situation, and that’s the goal. The 2015 agreement reached by the U.S., the European Union, Germany, France, Russia, Britain, and China put limits on Iran’s ability to enrich uranium. These nations agreed to lift international sanctions if Iran complied.
- Next story Watch: 14 feet-long python tries to catch lizard
- Previous story Asia Cup- India Claim Top Spot In Pool A With A 3-1 Win Over Pakistan
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo
- Grand Trailer Launch Of ‘Kedarnath’ With Sara Ali and Sushant Singh Rajput
- Pence says ’empire and aggression’ have no place in Indo-Pacific
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel cast laugh about seeing quirky poster art